What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathic medicine is based upon the healing power of nature, inherent in all human beings. It's a distinct primary health care profession that includes modern, traditional, scientific and empirical healing methods. Naturopathic physicians seek to prevent illness and restore and maintain optimum health in patients by tapping into nature's inherent self-healing process through education and the rational use of natural therapeutics.
Based on this simple core model the NAM program guides us to best manage our own health and strive for optimal health no matter what our physiological age. Here are the menu’s we will draw from as we develop an individual program for each patient:
1. TESTING MENU
- Comprehensive Physiological Age Biomarkers
- Physical Examination
- Blood, Urine, Saliva, stool panels as appropriate and indicated
- UCLA Immune panel testing, Telomere testing available
- Genetic panel testing via saliva, available
- Cardio-Vascular pulse testing at first visit to the clinic
- Bone density and metabolic testing
2. TREATMENT MENU
- BioIdentical Hormones
- Acupuncture Age Management
- Acoustic Sound Wave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction and chronic pain
- Naturopathic therapies
- Adjunct Chiropractic Care, Massage
- Additional options for referral including Stem Cell Therapy, Bone Density, Metabolic Measurements and others.
3. TRANSITION MENU
- Monitor Patient’s progress
- Re-evaluation as needed
- Manage Care